PUBLIC POSTAL SERVICE
Send a letter to any address in Coventry from only 42p!
An established Postal Operator since 2009, YELLOW JERSEY DELIVERY handles more than 70,000 letters per month for over 120 organisations in the city. We collect, sort and deliver Coventry mail to any address with a CV1 - CV6 postcode.
Look what you can save
||Royal Mail 2nd class stamp
||Yellow Jersey Delivery Standard Class
|Small letter upto 100g (small - upto A4 size)
|Large letter upto 250g (large - A4 size or small letters weighing over 100g)
Send your letters from
- Hamiltons News
20 Trinity Street, CV1 (next to Sainsburys)
- The Little Shop
141 New Union Street, CV1
- Coventry News & Booze
Market Way, CV1 (Opposite Poundland)
- Kennedy's News
203 Sewall Highway, Wyken, CV2 (Opposite Devonshire Arms)
125-127 Daventry Road, Cheylesmore, CV3 (Junction with Quinton Road)
- NEW: RAMMIYA CONVENIENCE STORE
25 Biggin Hall Crescent, Stoke Aldermoor CV3
- NEW: BROAD LANE NEWS + OFF LICENCE
756 Broad Lane, E. Green CV5 (opposite Hawthorn Lane)
- NEW: THE POPPING CORK OFF LICENCE
41 Melbourne Rd, Earlsdon CV5 (junction with Kingston Road)
- NEW: NEWS PLUS
92 Moseley Ave, Coundon CV6 (next to Andy Blair Sports)
- NEW: HAYRE NEWS
217-219 Burnaby Rd, Holbrooks CV6 (50m from The Pilot pub)
- NEW: ABOBO BUSINESS CENTRE
407 Foleshill Rd CV6 (opposite Bhandal Dental Practice)
How does it work?
- Take your letters (CV1 - CV6 postcodes only) to the stores shown above and hand them over the counter along with your payment. Staff will stamp each letter and put them in the Yellow Jersey postbox in the shop.
- We'll collect the letters each afternoon (Mon-Fri) and deliver them within 3 working days of collection (Mon-Fri).
The important bit!
- We only accept mail destined for Coventry addresses ie. CV1, CV2, CV3, CV4, CV5 and CV6 postcodes - business and residential.
- The service is for letters only - we don't deliver packets or parcels. Nor do we do 'Recorded' or 'Special' deliveries - if you need a 'proof of postage' receipt please ask the shop assistant for one.
- Definition of 'small' letter: smaller than an A4 sheet and weighing less than 100g.
- Definition of 'large' letter: A4 sized and weighing no more than 250g.
- Please DO NOT send cash or valuables - the posting of such items will be refused. We will not be responsible for the loss of any valuable items sent via our service.
- All mail must be correctly and legibly addressed, including a full postcode.
- Preferably please include your house number and postcode on the rear of the envelope in case we need to return it to you.
- Delivery will take place within 3 working days after collection (Mon-Fri). Sorry, we don't do next day delivery
- Any mail we receive that does not conform to the above terms (eg. poorly addressed, not bearing a Coventry postcode, larger than the sizes stated above etc.) will be returned to the sender and a refund given. If we are unable to identify the sender (ie. if no return address is provided) the letter will be retained at our premises and not delivered.
For a full list of our business customers please go to our Customer
So why not 'Go Yellow' today!